Providing lactation and breastfeeding expertise outside of the hospital in Middle Tennessee.
Breastfeeding & Lactation Services
- 4 Lactation Consultants (3 are Nurse Practitioners)
- Office Consults (at our Nashville office with Kate)
- Home Consults (with Leah, Nancy, Bess)
- Telehealth Consults
- Some insurance plans accepted through Lactation Network. 100% coverage for Prenatal, Mother/Baby, and Telehealth. To find out if your insurance plan is accepted, please visit www.LactationNetwork.com and enter Leah K. Brown as the referring IBCLC.
- Work It Out, Mama! class for mamas returning to work
- Breastfeeding Comprehensive Classes (In-home OR Telehealth)
- Inclusive, sensitive, excellent care for all types of families!
- Parents/Families are always welcome to call us themselves.
- EMAIL for an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
- CALL for an appointment 855-905-BABY (2229). Please mention your location in the message.
- OFFICE is located at 230 Great Circle Road, Suite 202, Nashville, TN 37203 (appointments with Kate).
Reasons to see a lactation consultant BEFORE baby is born (30-36 weeks is ideal)
Reasons to see a lactation consultant AFTER baby is born