Providing lactation and breastfeeding expertise outside of the hospital in Middle Tennessee.
Breastfeeding & Lactation Services
- 3 Lactation Consultants, 2 are Nurse Practitioners
- Office Consults (at our Nashville office inside Sprocket Therapy Solutions)
- Home Consults (most Middle TN counties)
- Some insurance plans accepted through Lactation Network. To find out if your insurance plan is accepted, please visit www.LactationNetwork.com
- Work It Out, Mama! class for mamas returning to work
- Breastfeeding Comprehensive Class, with/without prenatal consult (see tab)
- Lending Library of books, CDs, and DVDs for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, and more!
- Patients are always welcome to call us themselves.
- EMAIL for an appointment email@example.com
- CALL for an appointment 855-905-BABY (2229). Please tell your location in your message.
Reasons to see a lactation consultant BEFORE baby is born (30-36 weeks is ideal)
Reasons to see a lactation consultant AFTER baby is born