Fortunately when these situations arise, they have another option outside of the live Hypnobabies class. Hypnobabies has a five week home study course that covers the same material. Doing the home study does require diligence to practice but will provide all the same tools as a live class. Nashville Birth & Babies offers a Home Study Advantage Class that can supplement the home study materials and solidify the concepts for soon-to-be parents.
Where can I purchase the Hypnobabies Home Study Course?
When you order through our affiliate link, it helps to pay for our rental costs for our live classes.
Just click: http://www.HYPNOBABIES-STORE.COM/link.cgi?affiliateID=18
What does the Hypnobabies Home Study Course cover?
There are 5 Hypnobabies classes in the course: you’ll learn the information in each class in one week’s time. Each class you’ll be learning and participating in a new part of the program, first by reading a bit in your Hypnobabies workbook, and then by listening to one hypnosis “script” daily.
Next, you’ll learn and practice a cue for instant self-hypnosis called the “Finger-drop Technique”. The “Finger-drop Technique” is important since it will be the way that you enter hypnosis when you have a pressure wave (contraction) during your birth. Please be aware that it is very important that you listen to one CD track every day (approx. 30 – 35 minutes each) and practice your “Finger-drop Technique” several times each day. (30 seconds to 2 minutes each practice) The more you practice and participate in the program the more comfortable you’ll feel when your birthing time actually arrives. This is because hypnosis and relaxation techniques become much more effective through repetition which compounds the effects.
Hypnobabies’ Complete Childbirth Education means we teach the following:
- How to Choose a Compatible Prenatal Care-Provider
- How to Choose a Compatible Birth Place
- Questions to Ask When Touring the Birth Facility
- Doula & Midwifery Information
- How Moms Can Stay Healthy & Low-Risk
- An In-depth Nutrition & Prenatal Exercise Program
- Natural Comfort Measures for Pregnancy
- How to Avoid Potentially Harmful Substances
- Baby Kick Counting
- Explanation of Birthing Choices & Creating Your Birth Preferences Plan
- The Risks, Benefits & Alternatives to Common Labor Interventions
- Questions to Ask to Create Informed Consent
- What is Optimal Fetal Positioning?
- How to Encourage a Posterior Baby to Turn
- The Stages of Labor
- Anatomy & Physiology of Late Pregnancy & Birth
- Avoiding Induction and Cesarean Section
- Prenatal Parenting
- Birth Empowerment Skills
- Baby Kindness Information
- Benefits of Delayed Cord Clamping
- HypnosisTechniques for 3rd Stage & Post-partum
- Comprehensive, Detailed Birth Partner Preparation
- Labor Support Practice Script for Birth Partners
- A 28-page Quick Reference Booklet (Birth Partner’s Guide for Labor)
What is the Home Study Advantage Class?
Our Hypnobabies "Home Study Advantage" class supplements your Hypnobabies Home Study Course. This is a private Hypnobabies session with Leigh Anne Hancock, Kate Cropp or Kayla Smith. It lasts for 2-3 hours, typically held in your own home or at our teaching location if schedules allow. It will provide you and your birth partner detailed information on using your Hypnobabies techniques. The Home Study Advantage class also covers the role of the hypno-birth partner in pregnancy and childbirth, and allows you to practice your hypnosis cues and techniques in a real Hypnobabies birthing rehearsal. This is the time to solidify all of your Hypnobabies techniques, so that both you and your partner fully understand what to do during the birth. You are welcome to invite your doula to attend the home study advantage class as well so that she can understand what your needs might be during the birth.
Contact as at email@example.com for more information and class fees on signing up for the home study advantage class.